We all are welcoming the monsoon season to get free from this dreadful summer heat. But monsoons do bring certain health risks. Our body is more susceptible to health issues in rainy season, because monsoon reduces the immunity power of our body. Our body suddenly gets affected with allergies, infections, indigestion problems, so we must keep our body healthy to resistant against such diseases. The humidity in the atmosphere is usually high in this season; as a result the body’s digestive speed goes down. So we must need to take care about the food we take, otherwise our budget will not meet with hospital bills. The important point is you must avoid oily food, street food or any type of food because it upsets your stomach.
- Eat fruits it helps to restore energy. Apples, mangoes, pomegranates, and pears are the best. Avoid watermelon and muskmelons.
- Avoid salt enriched food as they are responsible for high blood pressure and water retention.
- Eating watery foods like watermelon, rice, muskmelon creates swelling in the body. So, it is better to opt drying nature foods like corn, gram flour, chick pea etc.
- Foods such as oats and barley are the best one in this monsoon.
- Choose yogurt, curd and almonds in your diet instead of milk. Drink only boiled and purified water to protect your body from harmful germs.
- In the monsoon season leafy vegetables are best avoided. Avoid vegetables like spinach, cabbage and cauliflower this season.
- Monsoon is the breeding season for sea foods so they are best to avoid.
These nutritional tips help you to stay healthy and safe during monsoon. Always be hygienic and take necessary precautions.
For More Reference: Visit