Kavita Krishna posted an update 2 weeks, 5 days ago
Global Market for Plastics Compounding
Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Market for Plastics Compounding “under Chemical & Materials category. The Global Plastics Compounding Market is projected to exhibit highest growth rate over report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, and competitive intelligence and industry reports.
This report covers the compounding of major thermoplastic resins. The base year of this study is 2020, while forecasts are provided from 2021 to 2026. The revenue is provided in terms of USD in millions, while volume is given in terms of billion pounds.
The global plastic compounding market is categorized on the basis of below given segments –
– Region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and rest of the world.
– Plastic type: The high-volume commodity resins include high-density polyethylene (HDPE), low-density polyethylene (LDPE), linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE), polypropylene (PP), polystyrene (PS), polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and others which comprise thermoplastic polyesters (primarily PET) and engineering thermoplastics (ETPs) (include polybutylene terephthalate [PBT], nylons [polyamides], polycarbonates, acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene terpolymers [ABS] and some real specialties like polyacetals and polysulfones.)
– Application: Packaging, automotive, building and construction, electrical and electronics, and consumer goods.
This report also includes an introduction to thermoplastic elastomers and some biocompounds—plastics that are made from plants instead of hydrocarbons. It excludes thermosetting resins since they have different chemistries and are usually processed differently.
– 97 data tables and 25 additional tables
– An updated reviewed of the global market for plastics compounding within the industry
– Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021 and 2025, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
– Evaluation and forecast the overall market size in value and volumetric terms, and corresponding market share analysis by type of compounder, plastic resin type, application and region
– Highlights of the market potential for major thermoplastic resins, opportunities and gaps estimating current and future demand; and impact of COVID-19 on the progress of this market
– Review of key plastics additives used in plastics compounding and advances in plastics compounding based equipment and machinery
– Insight into the regulatory and environmental developments shaping compounds, ranging from phthalate plasticizers to halogenated flame retardants
– Identification of major resin producers, key plastics processors, and independent compounders, along with activities, product lines, and estimated sales for the major independent compounders
– Descriptive company profiles of the key suppliers of plastics additives and fillers/reinforcements, including BASF SE, Clariant AG, Mitsui Chemicals, Toray Industries Inc. LyondellBasell, and SABIC
Browse our full report with Table of Contents:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 15,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Industry Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.