Just follow these strides to make your desired change:
- First login to your account by providing your password and username.
- Go to the account information page.
- There select account security which will show you some set of options related to your account.
- Here select 2-step verification and click the on-off icon to enable this setting.
- Next window will ask you to provide your mobile number. Enter that number in the desired field.
- Now if you want to verify your phone number with a message, click send message or if you want to receive a call then click call me option.
- Enter the verification key provided to you through the above mentioned modes into the next column and press verify and you are done with this.
You can also add password to your mailing apps such as outlook, iOS app etc. Next window will ask you to select the desired app and there you can create password to those apps.
Now, if you want to disable this setting then just go back to account security page and press off button against 2-step verification. This process is quite simple and easy but still if you have any problem in understanding these steps then contact Yahoo Customer Care Australia Number 1-800-875-379 for your help. This team can solve all your problems easily.
You Can Also Read this Blog: How You Can Prevent Your Yahoo Account From Future Attacks