Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Switzerland Wealth Management Market Sizing and Opportunities to 2022” under Financial Services Category. The report provides information on industry overview, market size, latest developments, industry trends, Key Manufacturers, global presence, device to communicate and their future prospects.
Switzerland Wealth Management Market stands out for its high proportion of high net worth (HNW) and mass affluent individuals, making it an attractive market for wealth managers. HNW individuals in Switzerland hold the majority of their wealth in traditional liquid assets such as equities, mutual funds, bonds, and deposits.
Request a Free Sample Copy of Switzerland Wealth Management Market Report @ https://www.bharatbook.com/marketreports/sample/reports/1762748
While there has been continued growth in the Swiss domestic wealth market, the country also remains a popular destination for offshore investments for non-residents. But increasing tax transparency pressures, continued negative interest rates, and global macroeconomic risks will continue to slow down both resident and non-resident market growth.
Based on our proprietary datasets, this report analyses Switzerland’s wealth and retail savings and investments markets, with a focus on the HNW segment. This includes overall affluent market size (both by number of individuals and the value of their liquid assets) as well as a breakdown of liquid versus illiquid HNW holdings. The report also provides analysis of the factors driving liquid asset growth, including a breakdown and forecast of total retail savings and investments split by asset classes including deposits, mutual funds, equities, and bonds.
– Affluent individuals accounted for 77.3% of Switzerland total adult population in 2018, collectively holding 96.7% of the country retail wealth.
– Swiss retail investors allocate over half of their wealth to deposits, while equities accounted for 20.5% in 2018.
– Almost a third of Swiss HNW investors wealth was held outside of the country, with general geographic diversification the main reason to invest offshore.
Reasons to buy
– Make strategic decisions using top-level historic and forecast data on Switzerland’s wealth industry.
– Identify the most promising client segment by analysing penetration of affluent individuals.
– Receive detailed insight into retail liquid asset holdings in Switzerland, including deposits, mutual funds, equities, and bonds.
– Understand changing market and competitive dynamics by learning about new competitors and recent deals in the wealth space.
– See an overview of key digital disruptor in the country s wealth market.
Browse our full report with Table of Content:
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts & Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.