kamagra 100 mg is a drug used to improve quality of erection in men suffering from different types of erectile dysfunction.
Kamagra accommodate Sildenafil citrate as the main active ingredient. Sildenafil (which is PDE type 5 inhibitor) relaxes the muscles of the blood vessels and stimulates blood flow in cavernous bodies of the penis.
Due to a simple and effective mechanism of action, the patient quickly achieves the desired erection. However, the drug works only combined with sexual stimulation, so an construction does not occur spontaneously. Spare some time for foreplay to make it work.
Kamagra starts acting within 30 – 40 minutes and lasts for about 4 – 6 hours after taking the pill.
How to use:
This medicine is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction or impotence in men, a condition characterized by difficulty in accomplish and sustaining an erection while having attempting or sexual intercourse. It happens due to a decreased blood flow to the penis which may be caused by physical problems such as an injury; diseases such as polished prostatic hypertrophy (BPH), diabetes, neuropathy, prostate cancer; psychological causes such as restlessness, stress, depression, etc. Chronic lifestyle habits such as smoking, drinking, etc could also contribute to ED. It is important to note that this medicine will only work if there is sexual stimulation. When ED is due to psychological causes alone or psychological, lifestyle, and physical causes, it is important to undergo counseling and lifestyle modifications along with the nursing with this medicine to achieve the best possible effect
How kamagra tablet work?
kamagra 100mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) inhibitor. It works by relaxing the blood vessels in your penis, thereby increasing blood stream into the penis on sexual stimulation. This helps you accomplish and maintain a hard, erect penis suitable for sexual activity.
Are there any missed dose instructions?
Take the missed amount as soon as you remember. It can be skipped if it approximately time for the next scheduled amount. This applies to state like Pulmonary Hypertension where the dose regimen is fixed.
Are there any overdose instructions?
Contact a physician immediately if an overdose is suspected. You competence require immediate medical attention if the overdose is grave.
Low blood pressure;
Steven Johnson syndrome (occurs very rarely).
- Patients under treatment for the following conditions; or any ongoing managed condition, should consult their doctor prior to taking Kamagra 100 mg (Sildenafil Citrate).
- Heart Related & Cardiovascular diseases including aortic stenosis, idiopathic hypertrophic subaortic stenosis and common ventricular outflow obstruction.
- Stroke, myocardial infaction (heart attack) or serious arrhythmia.
- Cardiac failure or coronary artery disease generate unstable angina.
- Blood Pressure related diseases including Hypertension & Hypotension and patients with severley impaired self-sufficient control of blood pressure.
- Resting hypotension (low blood pressure) of (BP <90/50)
- Resting hypertension (high blood pressure) of (BP >170/110)
- Retinitis pigmentosa (genetic disease of the retina)
- Sickle cell or other related anaemias
- HIV (specifically on treatment with protease inhibitors)
- Organ donor recipients
Do not store kamagra above 30°C. Shelf life is three years. Do not use after the cessation date indicated on the package. Parents are obliged to ensure the safety of children and eliminate the possibility of their access to the medication.
For More Visit Click Here :tabletvilla.com