Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Real Estate Rental Global Market Report 2021 ”under Services Category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
Real Estate Rental Global Market Report 2021: COVID 19 Impact and Recovery to 2030 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global real estate rental market as it emerges from the Covid 19 shut down.
Reasons to Purchase
• Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
• Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
• Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
• Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
• Benchmark performance against key competitors.
• Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
• Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
• Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the real estate rental? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The Real Estate Rental market global report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider real estate rental market, and compares it with other markets.
• The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the impact of the Covid 19 virus and forecasting its recovery.
• Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
• The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the impact and recovery trajectory of Covid 19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
• The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
• The real estate rental market section of the report gives context. It compares the real estate rental market with other segments of the real estate market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, real estate rental indicators comparison.
Request a free sample copy Real Estate Rental Market Report @
The global real estate rental market is expected to grow from $1727.23 billion in 2020 to $1765.5 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.2%. The growth is mainly due to the companies rearranging their operations and recovering from the COVID-19 impact, which had earlier led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working, and the closure of commercial activities that resulted in operational challenges. The market is expected to reach $2365.93 billion in 2025 at a CAGR of 8%.
The real estate rental market consists of sales of real estate rental services by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that rent, lease and allow the use of buildings and/or land. The rent of goods or services is governed by a rental agreement or contract between an owner of a product and an end-user where a payment is made by the end-user for the temporary use of the product. The rental agreement is a document used for the occupying of space (either commercial or residential) for a period of time in exchange for monthly rent. The real estate rental market is segmented into residential buildings and dwellings rental services; non-residential buildings rental services; mini warehouses and self-storage units rental services; and other rental services.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the global real estate rental market, accounting for 33% of the market in 2020. Western Europe was the second largest region accounting for 29% of the global real estate rental market. Africa was the smallest region in the global real estate rental market.
Real estate agents are increasingly using new technologies such as online listing, video and virtual reality (VR), to provide better services to clients and strengthen the buyer-agent relationship. With advancements in technology, the role of real estate agents is shifting from just an information arbitrator to a local market expert and service provider. Online real estate listing services such as Zillow and realtor.com provide housing database and information on tax and purchase history. Technologies such as video, VR tours and e-signing services also streamline the real estate transactions. For instance, in 2016 Sotheby’s International Realty, a luxury real estate franchisor, began hosting 3D home tours on its listing pages.
Browse our full report with Table of Content :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773