Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Elevator & Escalator Market By Type (Elevator, Escalator, Moving Walk Ways), By Service (New Installation, Modernization, Maintenance & Repair), By Elevator Technology (Hydraulic, Traction & Machine Room-Less Traction), By End-User (Residential, Commercial, Institutional, Infrastructural and Others), By Elevator Door Type (Automatic and Manual), By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2025”under Services Category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
Global Elevator & Escalator Market is projected to grow from $ 85 billion in 2019 to around $ 105 billion by 2025, owing to the rising development of high-rise commercial and residential buildings, increasing capital inflow into the real-estate sector, and growing infrastructure development and construction activities. Moreover, improving after sales services, proactive maintenance & modernization of equipment and use of UltraRope elevator technology for high-rise buildings are expected to positively influence the global elevator & escalator market in the coming years.
In terms of type, the market can bifurcate into Elevator, Escalator & Moving Walkways. Elevators dominated the market in 2019 and the segment is expected to maintain its market dominance during the forecast period, backed by the wide usage in residential sector. By elevator technology, the market is segmented into Hydraulic, Traction & Machine Room-Less Traction. Traction & Machine room less traction is the widely used elevator technology, globally, owing to its better safety features, low maintenance cost and high energy efficiency compared to other technologies.
Request a free sample copy Elevator & Escalator Market Report @
Based on service, the market can be segmented into Maintenance & Repair, New Installation and Modernization. Maintenance and Repair service segment accounts for the largest market share, due to the increasing repair, reconstruction, and rehabilitation activities of existing infrastructure along with strict government safety norms in Europe and North America. Market players are increasingly focusing on long-term maintenance and repair contracts.
Asia-Pacific is the largest contributor with over 40% value share in 2019 in the global elevator and escalator market. China is the largest contributing country in the region, followed by Japan, South Korea and India. Growing urbanization and infrastructure projects in China are contributing to the country’s leading market position. In India, the government initiatives such as National Industrial Corridor Program, Housing for All and Smart City Projects are expected to strengthen the demand for elevators and escalators in the country over the next five years.
Years Considered for this Report:
Historical Years: 2015 – 2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Period: 2021 – 2025
Objective of the Study:
• The primary objective of the study is to understand and gain insights about global elevator & escalator market by value & volume and its segmental analysis by type, by service, by elevator technology, by end-user, by elevator door type, by region and by company.
• To estimate and forecast global elevator & escalator market size.
• To categorize and forecast global elevator & escalator market by type – elevator, escalator and moving walk ways.
• To categorize and forecast global elevator & escalator market by service -maintenance & repair, new installation and modernization.
• To categorize and forecast global elevator & escalator market by elevator technology including traction & machine room-less traction and hydraulic
• To categorize and forecast global elevator & escalator market by end-user – residential, commercial, institutional, infrastructure and others.
• To categorize and forecast global elevator & escalator market by elevator door type – automatic and manual.
• To categorize and forecast global elevator & escalator market by region such as Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, South America and Middle East & Africa.
• To identify major drivers & challenges for global elevator & escalator market.
• To identify major trends in global elevator & escalator market.
• To profile major companies operating in global elevator & escalator market.
To analyze and forecast global elevator & escalator market, both top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used. Multiple employees from the leading companies have been interviewed through telephonic conversations to extract and verify the information being collected at the source. A brief study of the major players operating in global elevator & escalator market was also undertaken. Moreover, a detailed and in-depth scrutiny of information was done to understand each policy and external or internal factor which could increase or decrease the demand for elevators & escalators, globally. To extract data, primary surveys were conducted with key players and stakeholders in the industry. The future plans of major players were studied and projects which have commissioned in the country were identified.
Various secondary sources such as white papers and secondary literature on elevators & escalators, National Bureau of Statistics of China, Central Statistics Office India, Canada Statistics, MEED, General Authority for Statistics of Saudi Arabia, European Lift Association, annual reports, investor presentation, International Monetary Fund and World Bank were also studied by Our Research.
Key Target Audience:
• Elevator & escalator manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders
• Maintenance & repair companies
• Organizations, forums and alliances related to elevator & escalator market
• Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
• Market research and consulting firms
The study is essential in delivering useful information to industry stakeholders such as manufacturing companies, assembling companies, distributors and end users related to elevator & escalator market. The report also provides useful insights about which market segments should be targeted over the coming years in order to strategize investments and capitalize on growth opportunities in specific market segments and geographies.
In this report, global elevator & escalator market has been segmented into the following categories in addition to the industry trends which have also been listed below:
• Market, by Type:
Moving Walk Ways
• Market, by Service:
Maintenance & Repair
• Market, by Elevator Technology:
Traction & Machine Room-Less Traction
• Market, by End-User:
• Market, by Elevator Door Type:
• Market, by Region:
Middle East & Africa
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in global elevator & escalator market.
Voice of Customer: Brand Awareness, Brand Satisfaction, Price, Availability, and Annual Maintenance Service, are the major factors affecting decision related to elevators and escalator for various users, globally.
With the given market data, Our Research offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
• Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Browse our full report with Table of Content : https://www.bharatbook.com/marketreports/global-elevator-escalator-market-by-type-elevator-escalator-moving-walk-ways-by-service-new-installation-modern/1337945
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.