Emy A. Cordano, Attorney At Law.

divorce attorney salt lake city

SaltLakeCityfamilylaw Tagged Posts

What If Your Ex Spouse Abducts Your Child?


Perhaps the most complicated child custody matters are those that go beyond our borders. Unfortunately, once a parent abducts a child and flees to another country, the laws become more difficult to enforce. However, if a child is taken to a country without a treaty, it is the best contact an attorney that specializes in international disputes.

continue reading..
3 readers |0 Comments|Reply