Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Chemotherapy Chairs Market, By Chair Type, By Demographics, By End User and By Region – Size, Share, Trends, and Forecast 2018-2026” under Medical Devices category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
Chemotherapy Chairs Market, By Chair Type (Electric, Hydraulic, and Manual), By Demographics (Pediatric Population and Adult Population), By End User (Hospitals and Specialty Clinics), and By Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) – Size, Share, Trends, and Forecast 2018 – 2026
Chemotherapy Chairs are extensively used for day care therapy as well outpatient clinic (OPD), of certain drugs to treat solid tumor cancers and hematological (blood) cancers through the systemic delivery of agents that have anti-tumor effects. Chemotherapy chairs are known for their comfort and used in hospitals, cancer care centers, and other specialty centers. The advancements in chemotherapy chairs is increasing the utilization especially in cancer care centres. Variability in length of treatment, increased chemotherapy chair demand, and maximized resource utilization is expected to drive the global chemotherapy chairs market during the forecast period.
Increasing prevalence of cancer worldwide is expected to boost global chemotherapy chairs market growth. According to National Cancer Institute (NCI), in 2016, an estimated 16.8 million new cases of cancer were diagnosed in the U.S., with around 595,690 deaths from the disease. Moreover, according to the same source, the number of people suffering from cancer is expected to reach to 19 million by 2024 in U.S. According to Cancer Atlas, 2012, around 1.1 million new cancer cases and 600,000 cancer deaths are reported annually in Latin America and the Caribbean, where lung cancer is the leading cause of cancer death for both sexes.
Request a free sample copy of Chemotherapy Chairs Market Report @ https://www.bharatbook.com/marketreports/sample/reports/1730208
However, factors such as limited access to healthcare infrastructure, lack of technology, and lack of skilled healthcare professionals to guide through the chemotherapy procedure is expected to hinder the global chemotherapy chairs market. For instance, according to a study published in Lancet Journal in May 2019, between 2018 and 2040, the number of patients requiring first-course chemotherapy annually will increase to over 1.1 million from around 0.6 million in Africa. According to the same source, to deliver chemotherapy, 7,744 cancer specialists will be required in the next 22 years to treat nearly 200,000 new cancer cases in Africa. Moreover, in Somalia, with such limited healthcare and only 35 doctors per million citizens, patients struggle and very often die without medical care.
Key features of the study:
• This report provides in-depth analysis of the global chemotherapy chairs market, market size (US$ Mn), and Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR %) during the forecast period: 2018 – 2026, considering 2017 as the base year
• It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
• This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by leading players
• It profiles key players in the global chemotherapy chairs market based on the following parameters – company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments, and strategies
• Key players covered as a part of this study include BMB Medical, Earthlite Medical, Nanning Passion Medical Equipment, Score B.V., Likamed GmbH, GREINER GmbH, Bionic Medizintechnik GmbH and PARAMOUNT BED.
• Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decision with respect to their future product launch, governmental initiatives, technological up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
• The global chemotherapy chairs market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry, including investors, product manufacturers, distributors, and suppliers for chemotherapy chairs, research and consulting firms, new entrants, and financial analysts
Browse our full report with Table of Contents : https://www.bharatbook.com/marketreports/chemotherapy-chairs-market-by-chair-type-by-demographics-by-end-user-and-by-region-size-share-trends-and-forecas/1730208
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts & Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773