When your printer displays the Offline status in the printer’s control panel, you might not have connected the printer and computer to the network properly.
- Try to set the printer to online. Go to Settings and then Printers. Right-click on the printer icon and click Use Printer Online.
- Double-click on the printer, go to the Printer menu and click Cancel All Documents.
- There might be a stuck in print job. That would cause the printer to go offline.
- Reboot the printer and computer. If it doesn’t work, reinstall the driver.
- Go to Settings then Printers and choose your printer. Right-click on the printer and choose Properties.
- From the General or Details tab, search for the driver button and select it.
- Reinstall the printer. Under Printers in the Settings option, choose the printer then remove the printer and reinstall it through the Add printer wizard.
for more information visit - HP Printer Offline Windows 10