The Law Office of Gustavo E. Frances, P.A.

Fort Lauderdale divorce attorney

Can You Enforce Child Support In Florida?


If you need help with enforcing a court-ordered child support obligation, you should hire a well-versed advocate to study your case and come up with the best solution, especially in circumstances where obligors have moved out of state and believe the child support order should not be enforced.

A support order can’t be registered in the new state without notifying the other parent. If this happens to you, it is best you hire an experienced Fort Lauderdale child support attorney to handle your circumstances.

3 visits |0 Comments|Reply

Related Posts

There are no comments on this post

Write a New Comment on Can You Enforce Child Support In Florida?

Please Log In or Register to post comments.